Sales Customer Support | Dutch + English-speaking
🏆 >6 month of xp • 💰 €30K-€36K / year • 🚀
NL, Weesp (Amsterdam) • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: international company selling solar energy products
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading international solar power specialist. Providing solar systems for homes and offering products, engineering and financing for large solar installations on company roofs, they are helping to make a positive impact in the environment.
Their core mission: accelerate the transition to sustainable energies
What is this job about?
As Sales Support, You will be responsible for the Pre and Post Sales process. You will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience.
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
- Support clients in understanding the product by providing them information
- Support and advise customers on their selection of products and guide them through the website
- Build trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
- Support clients after the delivery of the products through different communication channels
- Confirm quotes and price agreements
- Process orders and control fulfillment of delivery deadlines
Who is this job made for?
For Junior Sales Professionals interested in sustainability!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Dutch and an advanced level in English
- At least six month of experience working in Sales
- Interest in sustainable energies
- Outstanding B2B communication skills
- Ability to perform many tasks at the same time
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone and written communication
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
What you'll get in return
- Remote work 50% of time
- Pension scheme
- Your own laptop and cellphone
- Free lunch every office day
- A solar panel discount for your own roof
- Travel expenses payed for if you don't live near the office
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to a town near Amsterdam... Weesp, The Netherlands.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to push your professional career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).