Sales Specialist | Mechatronics Industry (English-Speaking)
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €50-60K / year • 🚀
NL, Amsterdam • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: mechatronics product design and manufacturing company.
- Your profile: enthusiastic sales professional with a passion for high-tech systems.
- Your mission: manage the sales cycle and accounts, whilst expanding customer reach
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Specialist | Mechatronics Industry (English-Speaking) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a mechatronics product design and manufacturing company.
They specialise in vehicle simulation, entertainment rides, research, development applications… and more! They are committed to growing the development and production of their high-tech systems on a global scale.
Their core mission: share their dynamic systems and machinery with the world.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Specialist for the international market, your goal is to help drive sales channels and networks to ensure an efficient and effective selling effort.
You are responsible for lead generation and qualification, managing accounts and closing deals. On a daily basis, you will contact potential customers and grow the global network.
- Lead generation and lead qualification
- Account management
- Contact potential customers and source decision makers
- Advise customers regarding technical solutions
- Coordinate with the engineering team
- Prepare follow up proposals
- Negotiate prices and conditions, and strive to close deals
- Coordinate the global sales channels to expand customer reach
- Drive sales through the company’s extended global network (including resellers)
- Maintain and improve internal sales tools and procedures, to ensure an efficient and effective selling effort
- Develop target marketing and online strategies to drive leads (social media campaigns, virtual trade shows, etc.)
Who is this job made for?
Sales professionals with great interest in the high-tech machinery industry, looking to take their career to the next level.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in International B2B Sales within the Electronics OR Mechanics Industry
- Ability to do Lead Generation
- Ability to do Account Management
- Ability to contact potential customers, make proposals and follow-up accordingly
- Ability to network
- Ability to sell high value components
- Experience creating marketing campaigns
- Strong interest in mechatronic systems
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deeply motivated and curious
- Great listener and communicator
- Engaging and driven personality
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
Being proficient in another foreign language is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: this position is located in Amsterdam,The Netherlands. Furthermore, some travel will be required for this position. The contract is fixed for one year and will be extended to a permanent one upon good performance!
Are you ready to use sales skills to grow the network and revenue of an evolving high-tech machinery company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).