Sales & Customer Service Advisor ⎸ German-speaking
🏆 no xp required • 💰 Based on experience / year • 🚀
Spain, Malaga • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: A holiday rental expert
- Your profile: anyone with an interest in Customer Service and Sales
- Your mission: help customers find the perfect holiday destination
Important: For this position, you will need to relocate to Malaga,Spain. The company is not providing any sponsorship or work permit. You’ll need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales & Customer Service Advisor ⎸ German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a growing company in the Travel Arrangement industry Their core mission: Provide a better traveling experience for customers.
What is this job about?
In this role as a Sales and Customer Service Advisor, your goal is to help customers find their dream travel destination. On a daily basis, you will manage all inquiries from customers and provide the best travel experience for them.
- Finalize bookings with incoming requests via phone and email both in German and English
- Handle requests coming from existing and new bookings
- Remove requested bookings if other options are not available anymore or add extras
- The requests come from existing and new bookings, as well as changing bookings if something is no longer available, or extras are added on top of the existing booking
- Be flexible into your schedule
- Surpass clients’ expectations
- Maintain the quality, process, and rules of the company to the best level
- Deal with different situations daily with the training provided
What do you need to apply?
- An intermediate level of English (B2) and advaned level of German (C1+)
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to manage time and be autonomous
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
A previous experience in Customer Service is highly valued by the company and can be a great plus!
On top of that, if you have a NIE (identification number) and SS (Social Security) in Spain, you’re the perfect candidate!
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Detail oriented and self-confident
- Overall positive attitude
Important: For this position, you will need to relocate to Malaga,Spain. As the company is not offering any sponsorship or working permit, you will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to grow and get experience in a promoting sector? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).