Sales Representative ⎪US Market
🏆 >1 year of xp • 💰 based on experience / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona or remote in the US • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a impactful company in software
- Your profile: a junior professional looking for a new challenges in sales
- Your mission: make sales grow in the US market
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the software sector. They provide SaaS services for consumers in the legal & software industry.
Their core mission: provide the best software experience.
What is this job about?
In this role as a Sales Representative, you are in charge of closing deals with other team members of the market.
- Define ways technology can eliminate personal data risks
- Present the company's products and services to prospects in the best way
- Participate in building strategic target accounts lists
- Drive high level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- Develop a great team environment in a fun and energetic atmosphere
- Do something awesome every day! :D
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: A bilingual level of English
- At least 1 year of experience in Sales
- A proven successful track record of crushing quotas
- A fearless approach to outbound prospecting
- Passion for technologies
- Great written & verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills and critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize
A previous experience or knowledge in one of these fields is highly valued and can be a great plus:
- A previous experience in an IT field
- Experience in cyber security or data protection
- A knowledge in any other european language
- Motivated and dynamic
- Articulate and strategic
- Persistant and quick-witted
- Good interpersonal skills
Important: This position can be in Barcelona. You can have up to 4 days remote. The company does sponsor for visas. You can also be fully remote from the US
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV! 😊