Sales Representative ⎪Spanish Market
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €32K-€34K / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a impactful company in software
- Your profile: a junior professional looking for a new challenges in sales
- Your mission: make sales grow in the Spain and LATAM market
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the software sector. They provide data-driven solutions for companies and help them understand better companies worldwide.
Their core mission: reinvent the customer experience internationally.
What is this job about?
In this role as a Sales Representative, your goal is to increase sales within the Spanish-speaking market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities through an outbound strategy. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, including prospection of potential customers.
- Prospect new accounts and generate outbound leads
- Take care of the communication through various channels (emails and calls)
- Make calls with potential customers
- Organize meetings with the decision makers and give feedbacks to the Account Executive
- Work efficiently and ask the right questions
- Make mistakes, learn and grow as a professional
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: A bilingual level in Spanish and proficiency in English (B1+)
- At least 6 months of experience in Sales (internships included!)
- You are comfortable on the phone
- Confident and comfortable speaking
- Team player
What's in it for you?
- A very competitive commission scheme!
- The possibility to work from another EU country one month per year
- Incredible development opportunities
- Have your birthday off
- Lunch Vouchers - Swile
- A mutuelle (Alan)
A previous experience in eCommerce and the Digital Marketing landscape is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
On top of this, if you have a proficient level of French (B1)... you're the perfect candidate
Important: This position is based in Paris,France. The company can provide a working permit renewal.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV! 😊