Sales Representative ⎪UK Market
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €32K-€35K after trial period / year • 🚀
France, Paris or Newcastle UK • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a impactful company in software
- Your profile: a junior professional looking for a new challenges in sales
- Your mission: make sales grow in the UK market
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the software sector. They provide data-driven solutions for companies and help them understand better companies worldwide.
Their core mission: reinvent the customer experience internationally.
What is this job about?
In this role as a Sales Representative, your goal is to increase sales within the UK market
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities through an outbound strategy, and grow the portfolio
- Prospect new accounts and generate outbound leads
- Take care of the communication through various channels (emails and calls)
- Make calls with potential customers
- Organize meetings with the decision makers and give feedbacks to the Account Executive
- Work efficiently and ask the right questions
- Make mistakes, learn and grow as a professional
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: A bilingual level in British English
- At least 6 months of experience in Sales (internships included!)
- You are comfortable on the phone
Extra points (not mandatory, but highly valued 😉)
- A previous experience or knowledge in E-commerce and the Digital Marketing landscape
- A proficient level of French (B1+)
- Confident and comfortable speaking
- Team player
What's in it for you?
- A very competitive commission scheme!
- The possibility to work from another EU country one month per year
- Incredible development opportunities
- Have your birthday off
- Lunch Vouchers - Swile
- A mutuelle (Alan)
Important: For this position, you can relocate either in Paris,France, or Newcastle, UK. The company can provide a working permit renewal.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV! 😊