Sales Representative for Top-Clients - Nordics
🏆 Junior • 💰 €18k-24k / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
- You are proficient in either of these languages: Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian or English.
- You have 2 years of experience in sales/business development.
- You know how to generate leads via phon and LinkedIn.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Representative for Top-Clients - Nordics isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is a leading B2B marketing agency cooperating with many of the top B2B brands globally.
Their mission: growing their clients business by building data-driven, performance-led and sales-oriented marketing programs.
As a Sales Representative you become part of an international team with 90+ members. From the very beginning, you play a key role in several ambitious projects for the company's customers.
You are working in behalf of the company's customers. On a daily basis, you identify and generate sales-ready business opportunities in the software/hardware industry. To achieve your goals, you have the freedom to choose between various sales tactics and fitting communication channels.
Your challenges in detail:
- Identifying sales-ready leads via phone, outbound prospecting and social selling through LinkedIn
- Applying strategic reasoning to prioritize the list of target accounts to contact.
- Managing the sales cycle of each prospect in our CRM keeping the information updated and providing accurate reports.
- Working closely with the Account Management team to ensure the clients achieve their business goals.
- Language skills: professional level in Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian or English (C1-C2)
- At least 2 years of experience in sales/business development
- Experience in using phone and LinkedIn to connect with new businesses
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proficient level in English
- Experience in sales of IT solutions
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding strategic targets
- Deep understanding of the tech industry
What You Get
- Opportunity to work for high level companies and grow professionally very fast
- Office in sunny Madrid :)
- Dynmaic and motivated team
Are you ready to give your career a strong push? That's your chance!