Sales Representative ⎸ German-speaking
🏆 no xp • 💰 £26K-£30K, based on experience / year • 🚀
DE, Frankfurt • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a worldwide company in telecommunications
- Your profile: a junior professional interested in sales
- Your mission: Drive high performance results in the German market
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the telecommunications sector. They provide products and services for companies worldwide.
Their core mission: reinvent the experience of repairing
What is this job about?
In this role as a Sales Representative, your goal is to generate business leads within the German market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales services for customers through cold calling for the German-speaking clients.
- Generate new business opportunities for the market
- Make research for accounts to bring prospects from German-speaking countries
- Organize virtual meetings for the UK senior management with prospects.
- Collaborate with the sales and engineering teams in the UK
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Liaise with UK offices for repair follow-ups
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: A bilingual level in German and advanced level of English (C1+)
- Strong negotiation and prospection skills (A-level or equivalent)
- Ability to cold call (make first calls)
- Promote the company's activities on social media
- Ability to generate new business leads
- Good presentation and IT skills
- Great communication skills
- Proactive and dynamic
A previous experience in these following subjects is highly valued by the company and can be a great plus:
- Previous experience in a sales roles
- A previous sales role a in Telecoms industry
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV! 😊