Sales Representative ⎪French-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €32K-€34K / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a impactful company in software
- Your profile: a junior professional looking for a new challenges in sales
- Your mission: make sales grow in the French market
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Representative ⎪French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the software sector. They provide data-driven solutions for companies and help them understand better companies worldwide.
Their core mission: reinvent the customer experience internationally.
What is this job about?
In this role as a Sales Representative, your goal is to increase sales within the French market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities through an outbound strategy. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, including prospection of potential customers.
- Prospect new accounts and generate outbound leads
- Take care of the communication through various channels (emails and calls)
- Make calls with potential customers
- Organize meetings with the decision makers and give feedbacks to the Account Executive
- Work efficiently and ask the right questions
- Make mistakes, learn and grow as a professional
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: A bilingual level in French and proficiency in English (B1+)
- At least 6 months of experience in Sales (internships included!)
- You are comfortable on the phone
- Confident and comfortable speaking
- Team player
What's in it for you?
- A very competitive commission scheme!
- The possibility to work from another EU country one month per year
- Incredible development opportunities
- Have your birthday off
- Lunch Vouchers - Swile
- A mutuelle (Alan)
A previous experience in eCommerce and the Digital Marketing landscape is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: This position is based in Paris,France. The company can provide a working permit.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV! 😊