Sales Area Manager South Europe
🏆 1 year of xp • 💰 €27k + bonus / year • 🚀
Spain, Vilassar De Mar (Barcelona) • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: global manufacturer in the field of industrial automation.
- Your profile: born sales person and negotiation pro.
- Your mission: grow the portfolio of clients across Europe.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Area Manager South Europe isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a global labeling and coding equipment manufacturer in the field of industrial automation.
Their core mission: offering comprehensive solutions for supply chain applications.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Representative your goal is to find distributors all around Europe and sell the company's machines.
On a daily basis, you talk to potential clients via LinkedIn, phone, emails, etc. and build strong relationships with them.
- Qualify B2B leads via phone or email (cold calling included!)
- Connect with decision makers and nurture these relationships
- Negotiate with your prospects and close the deal
- Prepare offers and follow up on your clients/projects
- Onboard and train new distributors
- Support your clients in meeting their objectives
- Reinforce the company's position on current markets and develop new ones
- Participate in fairs in your region
- Travel up to 50% of your time
Who is this job made for?
- Fresh graduates planning to push their sales career abroad.
- Everybody who was born with a great sales mindset and wants to prove this at work.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in English and any other European language
- 1 year of experience in sales
- Hands-on experience prospecting clients (cold emails, cold calling, etc.)
- Experience working with a CRM
- Strong organization skills
- You know how to communicate with C-level customers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Clear and structured speech
- Calm & focused
- Fast learner & dynamic
Extra points for experience with/in:
- Experience with SAP BI
- You speak German, Russian, or Turkish
Did you know...? – According to a survey by Hewlett-Packard women apply for a job only when they believe that they fit the position 100% (for men it's 60%). Don't do this to us! Even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, don't hesitate to apply! :)
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Barcelona.
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within a new team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).