Sales Representative DACH Market
🏆 Associate • 💰 €35k-40k / year • 🚀 France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
• You know how to win tough and long negotiations; • No matter where you work, you want the business to grow; • You are the born salesperson with exceptionel pitching skills.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Representative DACH Market isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our partner is the leading European marketplace for refurbished tech devices.
Their core mission: reducing e-waste! ❤
The Job: All You Have To Know
On a daily basis, you find and onboard new partners in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland that already play in the field of high-tech afterlife products.
Your main tasks include:
- Building an operational strategy to approach potential partners
- Approaching, negotiating and converting new leads
- Training the new sellers on the company’s internal tools
With your entrepreneurial and creative spirit, you have the possibility to develop new processes to increase the company’s conversions. It’s your chance to grow with them.
The Talents You Need
- Language skills: native German & proficient English
- 2 years of sales experience in a tech or e-commerce environment
- Deep knowledge of the DACH market
- Great sense for business and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Great interest in the online and e-commerce environment
- Passionate about working in a start-up
- Other skills: Dynamic, Team Player
Are you ready to join this dynamic team and contribute your part to saving the environment? Or just share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit 🙂