Business Development Representative DACH Market
🏆 Associate • 💰 €35k-40k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: fast growing e-commerce scaleup
- Your profile: negotiation pro with a passion for the digital world
- Your mission: grow the portfolio of partners in the DACH region
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Development Representative DACH Market isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading European marketplace for refurbished tech devices.
Their core mission: reducing e-waste! ❤
What is this job about?
As a Business Development Representative you take over the leads generated by the SDR and convince them to sign a partnership contract with you!
On a daily basis, you are in contact with potential partners in the DACH region that already play in the field of high-tech afterlife products.
You have 2 main tasks
- Building an operational strategy to approach potential partners
- Approaching, negotiating and converting new leads
As you know – or can imagine – the job of a BDR mainly consists of cold calling and mailing (80%)! That means, you must be very persistent and comfortable on the phone.
But always remember: your job is key for the company’s success! No new partners, no growth!
Who is this job made for?
- For creative entrepreneurs: you get the possibility to develop new processes regularly.
- For ambitious startupers: you have the opportunity to start ‘at the bottom’ but rise quickly!
- For Paris lovers with a sales spirit: even if a BDR position is not really what you want, in a young company it’s super easy to switch positions once you’re inside.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in German & proficiency in English
- 2 years of sales experience in a tech or e-commerce environment
- Deep knowledge of the DACH market
- Great sense for business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Great interest in the online and e-commerce environment
- Passion to work in a start-up
- Drive to overcome your goals
Are you ready to join this dynamic team and contribute your part to saving the environment? You can also share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit 🙂.