Sales Representative | Dutch-speaking
🏆 5+ years of xp • 💰 €48K + bonus / year • 🚀
NL, Remote • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: consumer goods company.
- Your profile: experienced sales professional looking for a new adventure.
- Your mission: generate new business relationships with important Dutch clients!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Representative | Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is consumer goods company selling stamps across Europe to B2B companies.
Their core mission: continue to grow in Europe! 🚀
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Manager, your goal is to increase sales within the Dutch market.
On a daily basis, you will focus on long term sales and strive to identify new business opportunities.
- Become an expert on the company's products
- Nurture relationships with the company’s retailers and reseller, identifying new opportunities for them
- Communicate effectively with existing clients through various channels
- Identify new business opportunities and constantly monitor the market
- Stay in close contact with HQ and assist in the creation of new catalogues
- Support the e-commerce department by emailing customers when new catalogues are available
- Act the the face of the company by attending trade fairs and commercial events
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Dutch and an advanced level (C1+) in English
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Sales
- Deep knowledge of sales techniques
- Dynamic team player
- Great organisational skills
- Listener and communicator
- Problem solver who likes to try new things
- Overall positive attitude
If on top of all this you speak French fluently… you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: This position is 100% remote from the Netherlands. Furthermore, you need to be in possession of a driver's license.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).