Sales Analyst | FMCG Industry
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €23-27K / year • 🚀
PT, Cascais • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online platform dedicated to sharing natural food products from the rainforest to your door
- Your profile: analytical sales professional with an interest in the sustainable, food industry
- Your mission: analyse the FMCG market and ensure the growth of the customer base across Europe
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Analyst | FMCG Industry isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an online ecommerce platform committed to sharing the wonders of the rainforest all over the world.
They supply, deliver and share food products from local family farmers, with the goal of ensuring economic, social and environmental sustainability.
Their core mission: sustainably share the benefits of rainforest food products on a global scale.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Analyst for the European market, your goal is to ensure the growth and success of the customer base within the FMCG industry.
You are responsible for the analysis of the FMCG industry. On a daily basis, you will implement sales strategy, build partnerships, analyse competition and ultimately ensure the success of these food products.
- Conduct deep analysis of the FMCG market
- Implement strategic sales plans for the European market
- Ensure the strong presence of the company
- Analyse competition and status of new products
- Identify new opportunities and market shifts
- Build and promote partnerships with sales agents and distributors (Europe, Asia and America)
- Manage the wallet of accounts
- Create detailed sales reports
Who is this job made for?
Sales professionals with great interest in the food industry, looking to take their career to the next level and make a difference within a sustainable ecommerce.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling consumer goods to distributors
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B sales in the ingredient’s food industry
- Minimum 2 years prospecting distributors
- Has a network in FMCG sales channels in Europe
- Has a wallet of accounts of distributors in the food industry
- Knowledge of ERP
- Knowledge of CRM
- Knowledge of reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Great listener and communicator
- Engaging and driven personality
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
Having a first experience managing a team is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Are you ready to grow the sales in an exciting, sustainable company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).