Sales Manager (Partnerships)
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €37k-45k / year • 🚀
FR, Lille • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS scaleup.
- Your profile: great sales person with experience handling long sales cycles.
- Your mission: grow the portfolio of key accounts in France.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Manager (Partnerships) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS scale-up helping stores to develop their revenue. With a yearly growth of over 80% the company already has more than 100 employees all around the world!
Their core mission: support local stores to grow their business on the internet.
What is this job about?
In this position as Partnership Sales Manager your goal is to develop the company's client portfolio in France.
On a daily basis, you are in contact with potential as well as existing clients. You are in charge of the full sales cycle – from prospection (50%) to closing.
- Identify potential customers and resellers
- Organize and lead meetings & presentations
- Manage complex sales deals and long sales cycles with different stakeholders
- Sign important deals and hand them over to the Partner Success team
Who is this job made for?
This job is perfect for experienced sales professionals who enjoy the challenge of long and complex sales cycles!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in French
- 3-8 years of experience in Sales
- Experience managing complex sales/long sales cycles (3-9 months)
- Experience managing important commercial deals
- Experience with C-level communication
- Experience in sales involving many different interlocutors
- Great communication and listening skills
- Good ability to synthesize
- Hunter but humble
- Empathetic & team player
- Autonomous & goal-oriented
- Hands-on & curious – you try everything!
- Curious & hard-working
- You speak English fluently
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience working with resellers
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Paris. The company will support you with the relocation if you can move immediately!
Are you ready to join this continuously growing team and take part in their international development? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).