Sales Manager Spain | Freelance Contract
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 based on contract / year • 🚀
Spain, Remote • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online language school for children.
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for education.
- Your mission: make sales grow in the Spanish market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Manager Spain | Freelance Contract isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a online-school where children get the chance to learn English with native teachers.
Their core mission: provide an age-appropriate program to every child.
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Manager Spain, your goal is to increase the sales of online English courses within the Spanish market.
On a daily basis, you talk to parents whose children already passed a trial lesson and find out what they need to take more lessons.
- Become an expert on the company's service
- Communicate with customers who passed the trial lesson and convince them to buy more lessons
- Offer trial sessions to potential clients
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Inform customers about promotions and discounts
- Conduct A/B tests to increase the key indicators of the region
- Interact with teachers (in English)
- Follow up on the client's history in the company's CRM
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for experienced sales professionals with great interest in the education sector.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Spanish and advanced English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in online sales
- You enjoy working with KPIs and doing sales analysis
- You prefer staying at the same company for several years
- Great interest for international education
- Strong knowledge of the Spanish market
- Experience working remotely
- Knowledge working with CRM tools
- Great knowledge of all stages in the sales process
- Experience working in B2C
- You have an understandable way of speaking
- Great listener and communicator
- Hands-on attitude
- Strong sense of organization
Having a first experience in the education sector is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you speak Russian fluently, you are the perfect candidate.
Important: In this position, you will be working remotely. Nevertheless, you should be located in Spain.
Are you ready to push your sales career to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).