Sales Manager | German-speaking
🏆 4+ years of xp • 💰 €45-55K + bonus / year • 🚀
DE, Berlin or Munich • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company providing solutions in the healthcare industry.
- Your profile: sales professional with an interest for **SaaS.
- Your mission: find potential clients and exceed your sales targets!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Manager | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an innovative SaaS company, providing solutions in the healthcare industry. Their service collects and digitizes patient feedback, helping medical centres and practices improve.
Their core mission: grow the business in the German market!
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Manager for the German market, you will join a growing team and help grow sales exponentially!
On a daily basis, you are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection to close.
- Implement sales strategy and take charge of the entire sales cycle
- Identify potential partners in the medical sector (from doctors, dentists, clinics… all the way to hospitals!)
- Research, prepare and deliver client-specific sales pitches
- Actively network and develop relationships with healthcare providers and management
- Continually exceed sales KPIs and always seek ways to improve
- Actively contribute to the increase in turnover, engagement and acquisition
Who is this job made for?
Sales professionals interested in taking the next step in their career!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and an advanced (C1) level in English
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Consultative Sales (preferably in the SaaS, healthcare or technology sector)
- Ability to conduct sales pitches and presentations
- Ability to close deals
- Knowledge of after sales activities and how to nuture new clients
- Strong digital skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Salesforce)
- Deeply organised and result-oriented
- Hunter - you never give up!
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Energetic & agile
If you have experience networking, as well has an understanding of the healthcare sector, this is highly valued by our partner and can be a big plus!
Important: For this position you can either relocate to Berlin OR Munich, Germany (REMOTE or HYBRID). Furthermore, some travel will be required for this role.
Are you ready to take the next step in your your sales career and grow within a fast-growing company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).