Sales Manager Remote
🏆 2-3 years of xp • 💰 €40k-50k / year • 🚀
ES, Remote • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: internationally expanding SaaS scaleup.
- Your profile: B2B sales professional with passion for technology.
- Your mission: grow the company's business on the German market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Manager Remote isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS scaleup providing interactive marketing and data collection solutions.
Their core mission: support big media groups, brands, and agencies to create interactive content and publish it all over the web.
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Manager your main goal will be to drive the sales on the German market.
On a daily basis, you are developing new action plans to contact leads and develop the company's client portfolio. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection to closing!
- Initiate key business opportunities in all sectors across Germany
- Identify new sales opportunities through outbound marketing, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients
- Prepare presentations on the company's services & lead product demonstrations
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate and close deals
- Handle complaints or objections and resolve the issues
- Represent the company on exhibitions or events
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior B2B sales professionals with great interest in SaaS and technology.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and proficiency in English
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B Sales
- First experience in SaaS Sales (OR Software or IT sales)
- Great C-level communication skills
- Outstanding prospection, negotiation, and listening skills
- You thrive in a startup/scaleup environment
- You have a driving licence – you will have to travel!
- Energetic & agile
- Goal-oriented & hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Hunter – you never give up
- Autonomous & proactive
- Overall positive attitude
- Knowledge of SaaS AdTech/MarchTech
- Bilingual level in any other language
Important: In this position you can work fully remote! Nevertheless, you need to be located in the Central European Time Zone.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).