Sales Manager Representative | German-speaking
🏆 4+ years of xp • 💰 €50K-60K + 10/15K bonus / year • 🚀
DE, Düsseldorf • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a meeting point of skilled professionals.
- Your profile: natural sales professional with an interest for the Saas business.
- Your mission: make sales grow in the German market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Manager Representative | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an expert of the HR industry. They are developing solutions for companies to facilitate communication and operations with employees. Their core mission: Provide smart and efficient digital tools for companies.
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Manager Representative, your goal is to increase sales within the German market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities in the HR sector and participate in the opening and development of the market. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection to closing deals.
- Become an expert on the company's solutions
- Act as the face of the company being the first point of contact
- Explore new revenue streams
- Approach clients through various channels in remote or in person
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Negotiate and close deals
- Research new market opportunities for the German market
- Participate in the creation and development of the German market portfolio
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company with internal stakeholders (Tech,CX, etc.)
- Contribute to the events of the company’s industry and build the future sales team
Who is this job made for? 🤔
This position is perfect for a Sales Manager with experience looking for new challenges and growth
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and advanced level of English (C1+)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Sales, HR or Saas companies
- Great C-level communication
- You feel comfortable with full sales cycles
- Outstanding closing skills
- You know how to ask the right questions
- Great interpersonal skills
Working mindset 🧠
- Dynamic team player
- Passionate about sales
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great Listener and communicator
- Resilient – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
Extra points 🌟
Having a first experience in Management is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you speak Spanish fluently... you're the perfect candidate !
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Düsseldorf, Germany. The company is not offering any sponsor or working permit . You will therefore need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply ! Or inform a friend about this job !😊