Sales Manager | French-speaking (FMCG sector)
🏆 5+ years of xp • 💰 €45-60K / year • 🚀
FR, Lyon or Marseille • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading company in the food & beverage industry!
- Your profile: senior sales professional with a passion for growth.
- Your mission: boost sales and revenue within the French market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Manager | French-speaking (FMCG sector) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading company in the food and beverage sector, selling ice worldwide.
Their mission: continue to grow in Europe, and internationally!
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Manager for the French market, your goal is to increase sales and revenue exponentially!
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy
- Collaborate with the CEO and the management committee to ensure that all goals are met and exceeded
- Negotiate with clients
- Take ownership of the French market, and strive to increase the revenue
- Manage and optimise big accounts (distributors, retailers, supermarkets…)
- Implement commercial plans and strategy
- Strive for your sales KPIs and report accordingly
Who is this job made for?
For experienced sales professionals looking to take the next step in their career!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French, with a level of C1 in English OR Spanish
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales in the FMCG sector
- 3-5 years of experience negotiating with FMCG distributors
- Has a strong client network in France
- Deep knowledge of the French market
- Outstanding communication skills
- Extremely organized individual
- Energetic & smiley
- Autonomous & result-driven
- Flexible & Resilient
- Inclusive & team-player
Important: this position can be located in Lyon or Marseille, France. (However, it can be located elsewhere in France if needed). Furthermore, some travel around France will be required for this position.
Are you ready to take the leap into your next sales role? It's time to apply! You can also share this offer with a friend who you think is the perfect fit 🙂.