Sales Manager France | Outdoor Light Systems
🏆 3 to 5 years xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: top manufacturer in the telecommunication sector
- Your profile: IT professionals with an interest for sales
- Your mission: grow the client portfolio for new business unit.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Manager France | Outdoor Light Systems isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leader in a series of niche and innovative markets, whose products can be found internationally, across +100 countries.
Their core mission: united by technology, they seek to design the best lighting solutions.
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Manager, you will join a the unit for public lighting and the goal is to increase sales within the French market.
This unit is just getting started, so get ready for a good challenge and to conquer your clients. Our partner's proposition is unique, as they are not only providers but also manufacturers.
On a daily basis, you manage a portfolio of clients paying them visits, help with technical problems that clients encounter and negotiate. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection to closing.
- Become an expert on the company's products
- Prospect potential leads in the public and private sector
- Acquire customers
- Benchmark competitors
- Contact clients through various channels
- Understand new customer need
- Research new market opportunities
- Act as the face of the company in international events & participate in tenders
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company
To visit your clients and participate in events, you will have the chance to travel around 60% of the time.
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for:
- I&D and IT professionals that are looking for a switch in their career 😋
- Sales professionals* or project managers with great interest and knowledge regarding technologies.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in French and proficient in English OR Spanish
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience in outdoor illumination related sectors
- General knowledge of the DIALux software or similar
- Great communication skills
- You feel comfortable with the full sales cycles
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the French market
- Ability to participate in tenders
- Dynamic team player
- Ask the right questions and have good interpersonal skills
- Autonomous & responsable
- Overall positive attitude
- Committed and goal-oriented
Important: For this position, you need to be located in France, preferably around Paris, where the headquarters are located.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an inspiring team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).