Sales Manager BRAZIL (B2B SaaS)
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €39k-45k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS scaleup.
- Your profile: great sales person with experience handling complex sales.
- Your mission: grow the portfolio of key accounts in Brazil.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Manager BRAZIL (B2B SaaS) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS scale-up helping stores to develop their revenue. With a yearly growth of over 80% the company already has more than 100 employees all around the world!
Their core mission: support local stores to grow their business on the internet.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Manager your goal is to develop the company's client portfolio in Brazil.
On a daily basis, you are in contact with potential as well as existing clients. You are in charge of the full sales cycle – from prospection (50%) to closing.
- Identify potential customers and resellers
- Organize and lead meetings & presentations with new prospects (companies with between 20 and 10,000 subsidiaries)
- Create opportunities on Salesforce with new leads and lead contacts
- Manage complex sales deals and long sales cycles with different stakeholders
- Build and grow your portfolio
- Take part in local fairs to extend your network
- Help recruiting your future team
Who is this job made for?
This job is perfect for experienced sales professionals who enjoy the challenge of long and complex sales cycles!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Portuguese and proficiency in English
- 2 years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales OR 3 years of experience in Business Development
- Experience managing long sales cycles (4-6 months)
- Great knowledge of the Brazilian market
- Experience prospecting sales points
- Ability to communicate with C-levels
- Demonstrated history of working with Enterprises
- Great communication and listening skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- You enjoy building strong relationships with your prospects
- Good knowledge of resellers
- Strong knowledge of the digital industry
- Knowledge about omni-digital Customer Experience
- Knowledge of the MEDDIC methodology
- Hunter but humble
- Dynamic & team player
- Autonomous & target-oriented
- Hands-on you try everything!
- Curious & fast learner
- Methodical & resilient
- Experience with SaaS or working with Key Accounts
- You speak French
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Paris.
Are you ready to join this continuously growing team and take part in their international development? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).