🏆 +4 years of xp • 💰 50K-70K / year • 🚀
France, Lyon • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is a SAAS company that provides useful and adaptable digital solutions that raise client satisfaction levels and employee productivity.
- Your profile: You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are extremely self-motivated
- Your mission: As the Sales manager and part of the founding French team, you will be key in developing this subsidiary for the French market. You will also be in charge of the customer care team, making sure customers understand every detail of the solution.
- Do you sponsor visas? No we don’t. You need to be in possession of an EU working visa.
- Can you work from home? Yes there is a flexible hybrid WFH policy.
- What are the working hours? 9am-6pm
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely! There is uncapped bonus potential as there is an emphasis on rewarding hard work.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is a SAAS company that provides useful and adaptable digital solutions that raise client satisfaction levels and employee productivity.
You will be responsible for adapting our partner’s offers and solutions for the French Market by translating and adapting our commercial presentations and sales pitches.
- Explain and position our partner’s services
- Create proposals and solutions with internal tech, CX, and other stakeholders.
- Explain and contextualize the company’s product to people online and in person
- The company is ever expanding! You will be fundamental in the building and development of the French business.
- Be present at industry events & tradeshows
- In the future, you will have the chance to recruit & manage the sales team!
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: High level of French & English, both C1-C2
- Experience: A minimum of 4 years experience in either of the following: sales, business development in HR or an SAAS company.
- Hard work: experience with full & long sales cycles
- Motivation: experience cold calling regardless of the customer response
- Knowledge: An expert in your field; you need to have great knowledge of digital companies & products
- Autonomy: Yes, you will work in a team and be a leader but you will need to be self motivated when working alone
- Confidence: You need experience closing deals with big accounts (CAC 40 companies)
So… what else is in it for me?
- You will be offered meal tickets, which means exclusive money off of food so you can be fueled throughout the day
- A company car to drive to events
- Company funded insurance
- Free language courses to improve your language skills :)
These are some skills you don’t need to have but would be an added benefit for our partner :)
- Spanish at B1-B2 level
- Some prior experience in customer service or management
- You’re well connected on Linkedin with other professionals in the HR/Digital sector. After all it’s about who you know not what… ;)