Sales Account Manager
🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 £45K-50K / year • 🚀
GB, Twickenham or remote • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading company in sustainable self-storage solutions
- Your profile: marketing professional looking for a new challenge
- Your mission: manage integrated marketing campaigns across multiple product lines and markets
- Non-negotiable: You need a UK visa/work permit!
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading international company in sustainable self-storage solutions specialized in the consultation, design, manufacture, and installation of self-storage.
Their core mission: help customers around the world throughout their self storage journey.
What is this job about?
In this position as a Sales Manager, you will work closely with the partners and the design team of the company. On a daily basis, you will occupy a 360 sales role from liaising with leads to account management activities.
- Become an expert in the company’s full product range while considering the clients’ interests
- Manage all inquiries of clients (pricing, invoicing, credit, payment, shipping issues) in collaboration with your colleagues
- Provide positive response to the customers’ complaints
- Maintain and manage the relationships with clients as well as the key accounts’ growth
- Evaluate the market and its trends (foreign and domestic competitors)
- Work quickly and precisely from pre-generated leads
- Prospect new lead opportunities
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently with other departments for overall revenue growth and potential contracts
- Maintain relevant clients’ and their information in the CRM database
- Find ways to solve problems while considering cost implications
- Analyse sales data and opportunities to broaden gross margin benefits
- Follow up and contribute to the development of the company and its services
- Participate in fairs and trade shows
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English (C2) and any other european language (C1+)
- 1-3 years of experience in construction and manufacturing sales
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Dynamic and team player
- Open-minded and innovative
- Overall positive attitude
An advanced level in German (C1+) is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
- This position is based in Twickenman, London, UK.
- You can also work remotely within the UK.
- You will need to be in possession of a UK VISA/working permit.
Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).