Sales Executive – Spanish-speaking
🏆 3-5 years of xp • 💰 €30k-35k + bonus / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid (Remote) • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leader in queue management technology.
- Your profile: skilled B2B sales specialist with interest in informatics.
- Your mission: scale the Spanish market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Executive – Spanish-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading company specialized in the technology, solutions and services connected to queue management.
Their core mission: supporting companies in providing a unique customer journey.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Representative for the Spanish market your goal is to develop a new customer portfolio of Spanish clients.
On a daily basis, talk to prospects via phone, email, LinkedIn, etc. and convince them to work with your company. You are in charge of the full sales cycle, meaning that you will also negotiate and sign contracts!
- Qualify leads via phone or email (cold calling included!)
- Connect with decision makers and nurture these relationships
- Generate and manage a pipe of opportunities with leads in your CRM
- Negotiate with your prospects and close the deal!
- Take care of the account management part and keep great relationships with your clients
Who is this job made for?
- For junior sales professionals with experience in informatics.
- B2B sales experts looking for a new challenge.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Spanish & fluency in French
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B Sales & on informatics or software solutions
- Administrative knowledge (pricing quotes, etc.)
- Driving lience & own car
- Great time and priority management skills
- Ability to communicate difficult information in an understandable way
- Great knowledge of the Spanish market
- Organized & autonomous
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Madrid. However, as the company doesn't have an office yet you will be working remotely.
What you get in return
- A full-time position with great responsibility
- Possibility for great professional growth
- Full time remote work
Are you ready to jump into a new adventure and open the company's first office in Spain? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).