Sales Executive DACH
🏆 Junior • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
FR, Nantes • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: global HR company.
- Your profile: born sales person and negotiation pro
- Your mission: grow the portfolio of clients in the DACH region.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Executive DACH isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a global HR company providing an innovative recruitment solution.
Their core mission: revolutionise the recruitment process while simplifying the hiring process.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Executive DACH your main responsibility is to help the company expand in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
On a daily basis, you get in touch with potential clients via LinkedIn, phone, emails, etc. You are in charge of the full sales cycle, meaning that you will also negotiate and sign contracts!
- Qualify leads via phone or email (cold calling included!)
- Connect with decision makers and nurture these relationships
- Generate and manage a pipe of opportunities with leads in your CRM
- Negotiate with your prospects and close the deal!
- Take care of the account management part and keep great relationships with your clients
- Travel up to 25% of your time
A new market opening is a great challenge! You will need a lot of energy and persistence to reach your goals in the first year. No need to mention how proud you will feel once you achieve them! 🤩
Who is this job made for?
- Young graduates planning to push their sales career abroad.
- Everybody who was born with a great sales mindset and wants to prove this at work.
What do you need to apply?
In general, you don't need a specific experience if you have the right soft skills and a sales mindset. But if you need something to read, here is what a great profile will have:
- Language skills: native level in German and fluency in English
- First hands-on experience prospecting clients (cold emails, cold calling, etc.)
- Strong organization skills
- You know how to communicate with C-level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivation to work with long sales cycles
- Strong confidence and resilience at presenting and negotiating deals
- Energetic & agile
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
Extra points for experience with/in:
- Human Resources
- SaaS HR
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Paris.
What you get in return
- The opportunity for quick professional growth
- The possibility to work remotely one day per week
- 2 seminars per year
- Great bonus system
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).