Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Norwegian-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €36K-40K + bonus / year • 🚀
NO, Oslo OR Denmark, Copenhagen • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: high-growth tech company.
- Your profile: hands-on lead hunter.
- Your mission: grow the company's client portfolio.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Norwegian-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a fast-growing tech company that developed a SaaS solution for employee schedule management. They help businesses around the world with new ways to operate and interact with each other
Their core mission: restructure the way employee schedules are planned.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Development Representative Your main goal is to identify potential customers and successfully introduce them to the Account Managers.
On a daily basis, you research potential customers and get in touch with them via LinkedIn, phone, emails, etc.
Your job will consist of 80% cold calling and 20% emailing.
- Become an expert on the company's brand, business, and SaaS industry news
- Research new markets and build pipelines of potential leads
- Discover, identify and qualify leads via phone or email
- Nurture relationships with customers by identifying pain points that the company's solution can solve
- Deliver qualified appointments to Account Executives
- Act as the face of the company on social media channels
- Support your team where it's needed
Who is this job made for?
- Young graduates that want to gather first experience in the sales business.
- Everybody who was born with a great sales mindset and wants to prove this at work.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Norwegian and fluency in English
- Minimum 6+ months of experience in an Outbound Sales role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold emails, cold calling, etc.)
- Great relationship-building skills
- Capability to work highly independent
- Strong organization skills
- Lead generation skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Energetic & dynamic
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner
If you already have experience working in the SaaS industry, don’t hesitate to apply! We can't wait to read your CV!
Important: For this position you can either relocate to Copenhagen OR Oslo.
What you get in return
- A great remuneration package (pension, parental leave,...) and working environment
- Participating to a strong social culture with many team and company activities!
- The possibility to grow within the company
- An open an welcoming workspace to empower and uplift each other!
- Flexibility in work-life-balance
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).