Sales Development Representative | German-speaking
🏆 +6 months xp • 💰 Based on profile / year • 🚀
Germany, Anywhere in the Europe • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is an IT Services company providing an innovative Content Management System to help developers create reliable and fast websites while facilitating content creators’ work
- Your profile: Strategic thinker with great interpersonal skills
- Your mission: As the Sales Development Representative you will be in charge of inbound and outbound lead generation for the German markets
- Do you sponsor visas? No. You need to be in possession of a working visa in the country you choose to work from
- Can you work from home? Yes, this job is remote, you just need to be based anywhere in Europe :)
- What are the working hours? Full time/40h per week
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely. There is an emphasis on rewarding hard work!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Development Representative | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
- Collaborate and strategize with the sales and marketing teams to identify the right stakeholders to sell to
- Create new leads and nurture existing ones
- Propose new ideas to improve and refine the lead generation process - strong opinions and ideas are a plus at this company :) -Represent the company’s products and services
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Bilingual level in German and proficiency in English (C2)
Experience: Minimum of 6 months to 2 years experience in a direct Saas selling environment or as Sales Development Representative in any other industry
- Experience dealing with the whole sales process from start to finish
- Experience screening clients and dealing with internal tasks
- Selling: Capable of selling Saas product and understanding it comprehensively
- Understanding: Strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads and forming new relationships
Bonus points: there are skills that are not required but would be a great plus!
- Previous experience with B2B product management and productivity softwares
Who are you?
You are always striving to think outside the box and have great relationship building skills. Our partner is looking for a strategic thinker with a customer centric mindset.
So… What else is in it for me?
- With this job you have the flexibility to work remotely in a vast array of countries! Your specific working hours are flexible too :)
- Brand new Macbook pro, notebook or monitor of your choice
- There is a special and unique learning budget which means money towards classes, books and courses
- Relocation support should you wish to relocate to Germany and work there
- You will have a comprehensive 3 weeks training regarding the product and how the company works. You will become an expert ;)