Sales Development Representative – Germany
🏆 Junior • 💰 €35k+ / year • 🚀
DE, Hamburg • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading company in supply chain visibility.
- Your profile: hands-on lead hunter.
- Your mission: qualify leads in no time!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Development Representative – Germany isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is one of Europe's leading companies in supply chain visibility.
Their core mission: become the leading data platform in the freight industry to help companies deliver exceptional customer service.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Development Representative your main goal is to quickly identify potential customers.
On a daily basis, you research potential customers and get in touch with them via LinkedIn, phone, emails, etc.
- Become the go-to person for questions about the company – you know every single detail large enterprises need to sign
- Discover, identify and qualify leads via phone or email
- Connect with decision makers and nurture these relationships (C-level executives and Directors in global enterprises)
- Create innovative and creative outbound prospecting campaigns to generate new leads
- Keep a rigorous record of interactions with leads in your CRM
- Attend marketing events throughout Europe to pitch the company's solution to attendees
- Support your team where it's needed
Who is this job made for?
- Young graduates that want to gather first experience in the sales business.
- Career changers from the logistics field or others that need a new challenge.
- Everybody who was born with a great sales mindset and wants to prove this at work.
What do you need to apply?
In general, you don't need a specific experience if you have the right soft skills. But if you need something to read, here is what a great profile will have:
- Language skills: native level in German and English
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold emails, cold calling, etc.)
- Good prospection strategy
- Strong organization skills
- Lead generation skills
- You know how to communicate with C-level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge or high interest in logistics and supply chain
- You are comfortable with long sales cycles (7 months)
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner
Extra points for experience with/in:
- Salesforce or another CRM
- B2B sales
- Startup or SaaS environment
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Rotterdam. During the first weeks you will work remotely, as the company doesn't have an office yet.
What you get in return
- The possibility for quick professional growth
- The possibility to work remotely
- Up to €15k yearly bonus if you reach your targets
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).