Sales Development Representative (SDR) | German + English-speaking
🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 €40K+5K / year • 🚀
DE, Frankfurt • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Software company providing businesses with advanced virtual assistance tools
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest in new technologies
- Your mission: make sales grow in the German market
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an international software company that provides a visual assistance platform to improve Customer Relationships.
Their core mission: help businesses achieve digital transformation across all service departments.
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Development Representative (SDR), your goal is to grow business in the German market.
On a daily basis, you will act as the initial contact and trusted resource for the company.
- Become an expert on the company's services
- Identify your prospects pain points and offer the right solutions
- Work cross-functionally with other teams of the company to develop an accurate strategy to grow the company’s sales
- Use different prospecting techniques and tools to identify new market opportunities (Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn)
- Travel and attend technology conferences
- Act as the face of the company and create a long-lasting impression of the company
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and English
- At least 2 years of experience in SaaS industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Outstanding communication and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Great listener and communicator
- Analytical and data-driven
- Overall positive attitude
- Goal oriented
- Creative and self-starter
Having a first experience as a Sales Development Representative, as well as experience using Salesforce & LinkedIn Sales Navigator is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- Possibility of grow within the company
- Competitive base salary
- Commission/bonus on monthly goals
- Flexible work from home (WFH) policy
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Frankfurt, Germany. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).