Sales Development Representative - German-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €32K - 38K / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Rotterdam • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: International startup running a growing marketplace for the construction industry
- Your profile: sales professional.
- Your mission: build your pipeline and exceed your sales targets!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Development Representative - German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an international and fast growing start up, providing an innovative marketplace for the construction industry.
Their core mission: Bring together sellers and buyers of heavy machinery from around the globe!
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Development Representative for the German market, you will join a growing team and help grow sales exponentially!
On a daily basis, you are in charge of identifying and contacting target clients. You will optimise pipeline creation, and exceed your sales targets.
- Identify and contact potential clients within the construction industry
- Conduct effective lead sourcing, utilising sales team to boost productivity
- Qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns
- Consistently update CRM information
- Monitor your individual sales KPIs, and ensure you are on track!
- Contact new customers as well as strengthen the management of existing client base
Who is this job made for?
Sales professionals interested in taking the next step in their career!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual German and an advanced (C1) level in English
- 1-2 years of working experience in a sales or business development role
- 1-2 years of experience in prospection B2B
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM
- Comfortable managing multichannel prospection strategies such as cold calling and emails
- Deeply organised and result-oriented
- Hunter - you never give up!
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Speak another European language
- Have an understanding of heavy machinery suppliers
- Can demonstrate a background in engineering
...This is highly valued by our partner and can be a big plus!
Important: For this position you will need to relocate to Rotterdam, in the Netherlands.
Are you ready to advance your sales career and grow within a fast-growing company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).