Sales Controller ⎸ German-speaking
🏆 >3 years of xp • 💰 Based on experience / year • 🚀
Germany, Nehren (remote possibility) • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a impactful company in biotechnology
- Your profile: a junior professional looking for a boost in their career
- Your mission: manage the financial activities of the company
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a worldwide company in the biotechnology research industry. They provide high performance scientific instruments and contribute to science through high quality and efficient equipment for scientists.
Their core mission: revolutionize the science industry
- Do you sponsor visas? We do not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in Nehren, Germany
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? Yes! you can work at the company’s headquarters, or 95% remote within Europe
What is this job about?
As a Financial Controller, you will handle all sales finance. On a daily basis, you will analyze available data and explain insights to team members.
- Analyze revenue and margin insights
- Manage and control prices
- Finance business partner for the Sales Management & Commercial teams
- Coordinate and create meaningful reports using your analysis and expertise
- Define business improvement and recommendations
- Use SAP (FI/CO) (financial accounting/controlling) and SAP SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Make flash reports in SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
- Manage revenue recognition as well as installed base reporting activities
- Organize meetings and present figures from your reports
- Check calculations (approval of contract) and price management (raw material/revenue margins)
- Budget, forecast and explain data (gross margin, profit & loss statement,...)
- Make sure that sales are booked in the right account
- Provide revenue recognition information
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Advanced level in English (C1+) and professional level of German (B2+)
- Minimum of 3 years in finance, country manager or sales analyst or controller… or any professional experience involving financial reporting (e.g. analyzing the data, and making & presenting the information from this data)
- Have experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP), multiple or SAP
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- Good numerical reasoning
- Analytical skills
- Passionate about data and technology
- Team player
A previous experience in SAP is highly valued by our partner and could be a great plus:
Are you ready for new career challenges? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).