🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 40K-48K + bonus / year • 🚀
Spain, Spain or Portugal • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: IT & Consulting company selling software and consulting solutions for businesses
- Your profile: sales professional with great knowledge of the DACH region
- Your mission: build your own pipeline of clients and advise them to achieve their goals!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Consultant isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner provides technology, services and consulting to help their clients grow their client database and ultimately… their revenue! Selling to companies in the SaaS, consulting, engineering and professional services sectors, they are helping companies unlock new opportunities and grow exponentially.
Their core mission: continue delivering a 100% tailored service to the clients and grow internationally!
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Consultant, your goal is to grow key accounts (you will sell 5-digit deals to leading B2B companies!) and develop relationships within the DACH market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new business opportunities and advise your clients. You are in charge of the full sales cycle, from prospecting to account management.
- Acquire customers, organize their onboarding, follow the accounts and ensure great customer success
- Define action-oriented sales campaigns for your clients and ensure they are successfully executed
- Participate in video call meetings with your customers and prepare workshops for them
- Understand new customer needs
- Contribute towards the company as well as client's long-term goals
- Liaise with internal teams of the company and support in the implementation of different Sales processes
- Develop high-impact email campaigns and create content for multiple channels
- Ensure your quarterly sales targets are achieved
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Sales professionals with great interest in IT & Consulting sector.
- Professionals with great practical experience in the DACH market, that want to use their knowledge in business consulting
- People with a strategic vision that enjoy to manage projects and constantly grow results
- Building collaborative and trusting relationships comes naturally to you
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in German and English (C1)
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role in Sales B2B
- You feel comfortable selling 5-digit deals
- Profound knowledge of the DACH region
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a in a fast-changing environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Farmer – you create a lasting impact
- Overall positive attitude
Having a first experience in SaaS is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you can work remotely in Spain or Portugal; or remotely from anywhere in Europe.. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an ambitious team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).