Senior Sales Consultant - French-speaking (Freelancer)
🏆 6+ years of xp • 💰 based on contract / year • 🚀
France, Remote (in France) • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: producer of customized plant-fiber packaging solutions.
- Your profile: experienced freelance sales consultant.
- Your mission: grow the portfolio of clients in France.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Senior Sales Consultant - French-speaking (Freelancer) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company that designs and produces customized plant-fiber solutions to replace plastic based food packaging.
Their mission: replace single-use plastic food packaging with 100% compostable products.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Consultant your goal is to generate new sales opportunities and build a great network of distributors on the French market.
On a daily basis, you talk to potential clients via LinkedIn, phone, emails, etc. and build strong relationships with them.
- Drive new business opportunities across France
- Develop a sales strategy for the French market
- Identify, target, and establish new accounts through cold-calling, networking, etc.
- Generate a high-value pipeline through strategic and targeted prospecting
- Connect with food service packaging distributor and nurture these relationships
- Negotiate with your prospects, tell them about your product, and close the deal
- Manage leads and provide great customer experience
- Prepare offers and follow up on your clients/projects
- Develop and reinforce the company's position on the French market
- Develop a business plan to meet or exceed sales, marketing, and customer satisfaction objectives
- Provide innovative solutions to meet and exceed expectations
After 4-6 months you will be in charge of hiring and managing a team to help you grow the business!
Who is this job made for?
This job is especially great for self employed sales consultants looking for a job opportunity that doesn't take 100% of their time.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French & proficiency in English
- 2+ years of experience in sales
- 6+ years of experience working with restaurants or distributors
- Recent experience in the food packaging industry
- Great communication & listening skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Driving licence and own car
- Great knowledge of the Office pack
- High interest in ecology and eco friendly products
- Ability to work with a self-employed/freelance contract
- Willingness to work at least 3 days with the company
- Organized & autonomous
- Goal-oriented & responsible
- Energetic & flexible
And if you already have experience in sustainable packaging you are the perfect fit!
Important: For this position you need to live in France.
Are you ready to start a new project and help the environment? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).