Senior Sales Executive (SaaS)
🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Switzerland, Zurich • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Software Development company selling a platform for construction and real estate projects
- Your profile: Sales professional with experience selling software
- Your mission: Make sales grow in the Swiss market
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of a Visa/Swiss work permit.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Software Development company with more than 15,000 customers in 60 countries, that provides a SaaS platform for construction and real estate projects.
Their core mission: use digital technologies to simplify processes and make them more efficient
What is this job about?
In this role as Senior Sales Executive (SaaS), you will take a key role in the opening of the Swiss market. Your goal is to connect with high potential future clients, presenting them the company’s platform and showing them how it can bring value to their businesses.
- Work on leads found both internally and externally
- Participate in trade fairs and identify new opportunities
- Contact and meet with potential clients
- Present the product to clients and explain them its benefits
- Negotiate and close leads
- Act as the face of the company being the first point of contact
- Nurture relationships with high potential leads
- Report your sales results
- Research new market opportunities
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Swiss German and advanced level in English
- At least 3 years selling software licences
- Experience doing face-to-face meetings with clients
- Good computer skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- You proactively hunt sales opportunities
- Knowledge of Software programs
- Dynamic and motivated
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- Knowledge of French, Italian or any other language
- Experience in B2B and IT sales
What you get in return
- Opportunity to level up to Sales Executive
- Team events
- Free coffee, breakfast and Friday beers.
- Inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work
- Room for personal and professional development
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Centrally located and attractive office in Zürich
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Work with colleagues from many countries
- This position is based in Zürich, Switzerland
- You will have to travel 1 or 2 days per week. The company will provide you with a car for those days.
- You will need to be in possession of an EU Visa/Swiss work permit
Are you ready to push your career to the next level and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).