Business Development Representative | Italian-speaking
🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 €20-22K + bonus (€8-10K) / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: events and weddings company.
- Your profile: sales or wedding industry professional with great interpersonal skills!
- Your mission: grow your pipeline and maximise sales.
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Spanish work permit.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Development Representative | Italian-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an events company who specialises in weddings! Selling there top-quality service to B2C customers, they are helping couples around the world have their perfect special day.
Their core mission: provide a tailored service to clients, and help couples plan their wedding day!
What is this job about?
As Business Development Representative for the Italian market, your goal is to grow the partner portfolio and increase the volume of sales.
- Prospect potential customers via multi channel communication (cold calling, video call…)
- Generate commercial proposals for customers
- Negotiate with clients
- Build strong working relationships with clients
- Achieve and exceed your personal and team sales KPIs
- Act as the face of the company
Who is this job made for?
- For sales professionals dreaming about living and working in Madrid.
- People with experience in the wedding industry looking for a new professional challenge
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Italian with an Upper-intermediate level (B2) in English OR Spanish
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Sales OR 1 year of experience working in the wedding industry
- Comfortable talking on the phone and conducting cold calls
- Great prospection skills
- Knowledge of CRM
- Strong digital skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- You are organized and rigorous
- Results oriented
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Extremely analytical & curious
- Team player
Having experience in B2B sales and/or being in possession of a NIE is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
Important: This position is based in Madrid, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Spanish work permit.
Are you ready to start a new adventure and grow sales for a fast-developing company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).