Sales Associate | French or Dutch-speaking
🏆 3-4 years of xp • 💰 €36-42K / year • 🚀
FR, Rotterdam • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: online consulting company helping enterprises reach their sustainability targets.
- Your profile: sales-driven individual who cares about sustainability.
- Your mission: assist in the development of sales strategies for various markets.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Associate | French or Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an online consulting firm helping organizations reach their sustainability targets. With their team of engineers, environmental scientists, and consultants, this company is helping enterprises implement an eco-strategy to help them in their journey towards a greener future!
Their core mission: support organizations in their journey to becoming more sustainable. ♻️
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Associate, your goal is to develop sales strategies for different international markets and industries.
On a daily basis, you will conduct market research and build your sales strategy. You will contact and visit potential clients, with the goal of obtaining your sales targets.
- Develop and implement a market-specific sales strategy
- Conduct thorough market research for multi industries
- Strive to find the company’s ideal customers that are in need of the company’s products
- Contact and visit potential clients
- Give advice to clients regarding sustainability strategy, and sell the service!
- Coordinate with the Marketing Team on lead generation strategies
- Act as the face of the company, and visit sustainability events and commercial fairs
- Track sales targets and create detailed reports
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced (C1+) level in English and a bilingual (C2+) level in either French, Dutch OR Flemish
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a Sales role, or as a Sales Manager
- Experience with CRM
- Deep knowledge of the B2B market
- Ability to conduct sales presentations
- Comfortable talking on the phone (cold calling & emailing)
- Passionate about sustainability
- Great communicator who isn’t afraid of picking up the phone!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic team player
- Autonomous & responsible
- Motivated & proactive
- Organised & structured
- Solution- & detail-oriented
- If you have experience in the following, this is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
- Studies in sustainability
- Good understanding of sustainability targets
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Furthermore for this position, you will be working with various time zones.
VISA: you must already have an Orientation VISA for the Netherlands to obtain sponsorship from the company.
What you get in return
- Access to well-being programs
- Ability to grow and evolve in the company (access to trainings...)
- Exciting quarterly events
Are you ready to push your career and meet inspiring people? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).