Reservation Agent I French Speaking
🏆 +6 months xp • 💰 €23k / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
The company: A luxury hostel company that provides both accommodation and unique experiences Your profile: You are organised and a skilled communicator Your mission: To engage and correspond with a high volume of clients on a daily basis
Do you sponsor visa permits? No. You must be in possession of an EU working visa. What are the working hours? Monday-Friday full time Do I need to know anythign else? You already need to have a NIE (Spanish tax identification number)
Job Details & Company Facts
What is this job about?
- Management: take care of all reservations including individual and group ones
- Accountancy: manage payments, deposits, billing, and PMS.
- Communication: maintain excellent relationships with customers and agents
- Record keeping: track and convert incoming bookings in accordance with the budget
- Dealing: as the Reservation Agent you will need to upsell company product and negotiate the quotes for group bookings and cancellations
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: Bilingual proficiency in English and French (C2)
- Minimum six months required experience as a receptionist or bookings representative in a hotel
- Experience making reservations for wholesale, online travel, group, or individual bookings
- Ability to naturally build effective working relationships at all levels
- Experience with reservations for Groups, Online Travel Agencies, Wholesale and Individual bookings
- Commercially savvy to spot business opportunities and in-house upselling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Bonus points These are things that aren’t mandatory but our partner thinks would be a plus :)
- Familiar with MEWS and PMS systems
- Spanish (B1)
Who are you?
You are extremely enthusiastic with fantastic interpersonal skills. You are enthused by working in the hospitality industry, interacting with people and joining a unique company.
Your goals: to reply to all emails within 24 hours and answer the phone within 20 seconds of ringing!
So… what’s in it for you?
- Dynamic job with diverse tasks; each day is exciting as you engage with new characters!
- Work right by the beach in sunny Barcelona :)