Reservation Agent | French-speaking
🏆 No xp required • 💰 €23K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: A company providing Catering and hospitality services
- Your profile: junior professional with an interest for the catering industry
- Your mission: Manage the customers' inquiries and ensure their satisfaction
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Reservation Agent | French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an international company in the Catering and hospitality industry
What is this job about?
In this position as a Reservation Agent, your goal is ensure the satisfaction of the clients.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients & agents
- Take care of all reservations both for individual and groups
- Follow-up the inquiries and convert bookings in accordance with budget
- Negotiate group quotes, cancellations and upselling
- Manage financial operations like billing, deposits, PMS and payment
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: Advanced level in French and English (C2+)
- Minimum 6 months of experience working in an hotel as a receptionist or a reservation agent
- Capacity to build effective working relationships with the different teams and departments
- A previous experience with reservations for groups, online travel agencies,wholesale or even individual bookings
- Commercial know-how for business opportunities and in-house upselling
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office products easily
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Ability to handle high volume of bookings
- Excellent customer service
Important: This position is located in Barcelona,Spain The company is not sponsoring any visa nor giving any working permit.Therefore, you will need to be in possession of an EU VISA
Are you ready to begin your career journey? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).