Area Sales Manager | German speaking
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 € 30k-42k + bonus / year • 🚀
DE, Stuttgart • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: International startup running a growing marketplace for the construction industry
- Your profile: sales professional working with B2B clients
- Your mission: build your pipeline and exceed your sales targets!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Area Sales Manager | German speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an international and fast-growing start-up, providing an innovative marketplace for the construction industry.
Their core mission: Bring together sellers and buyers of heavy machinery from around the globe!
What is this job about?
In this position as Regional Sales Manager for the Southern Germany region, your goal is to ensure the smooth delivery of machines by the German customers
On a daily basis, you are responsible to qualify and managing leads as well as optimising your sales pipeline to achieve the monthly sales target
Your tasks in detail
- Manage your sales pipeline of qualified leads and push them through the sales cycle
- Professional presentation of all company services and products to the customer (face to face)
- Maintain an excellent professional relationship with the customers and grow sales with existing and new customers
- Manage the leads generated by paid marketing campaigns
- Prospect new customers using multichannel and strong account management of the existing customers
- Maintain and regularly update information in your sales pipeline on the CRM system
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business process by providing innovative feedback
- Define and achieve the quarterly regional sales KPIs and goals
Who is this job made for?
- For Sales professionals in the heavy machinery industry that speaks German and English.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German, with advanced English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales ideally in B2B selling machinery or in the construction industry
- Excellent presentation skills to market the machines to the customers face to face
- Knowledge of multichannel sales prospection
- Ability to negotiate with the customers and close the deal
- Knowledge of heavy machinery industry and suppliers in Germany
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel across southern Germany to meet clients
- In possession of a valid drivers license
- Confident & Outspoken
- Flexible & Resilient
- Extremely organized & data-driven individual
If you have an engineering background or you speak any other European language, this is highly valued by our partner and can be a big plus!
Important: For this position, you need to be located or relocated to Stuttgart, Germany. The company is not sponsoring any visas. therefore, you need to have working rights in Germany.
What you get in return
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- A competitive salary
- Working in a fast-paced, agile start-up environment
- Working with an ambitious, young and international team
Are you ready for a change in your career path? It's time to apply! You can also share this offer with a friend who you think is the perfect fit 🙂.