Area Sales Manager | French speaking
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 € 30k-42k + bonus / year • 🚀
FR, Remote • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: International startup running a growing marketplace for the construction industry
- Your profile: sales professional working with B2B clients
- Your mission: build your pipeline and exceed your sales targets!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Area Sales Manager | French speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an international and fast-growing start-up, providing an innovative marketplace for the construction industry.
Their core mission: Bring together sellers and buyers of heavy machinery from around the globe!
What is this job about?
In this position as Area Sales Manager for the Northeast France region, your goal is to become a trusted advisor to the customers and provide them with end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used equipment, trucks and other assets
On a daily basis, you are responsible to qualify and managing leads as well as optimising your sales pipeline to achieve the monthly sales target
Your tasks in detail
- Manage your sales pipeline for all the company products in the region of Northeast France
- Maintain an excellent professional relationship with the customers and develop a strategy and plan to grow sales with existing and new customers
- Identify new areas and sector for sales growth
- Maintain and regularly update accurate information in your sales pipeline on the CRM system
- Define and achieve the quarterly regional sales KPIs and goals
- Professional presentation of all company services and products to the customer (face to face) to secure future business deals
- Coordinate with other teams in the company including sales support, operations, administration, evaluations and field marketing to acheive the best customer experience
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business process by providing innovative feedback
Who is this job made for?
- For Sales professionals in the heavy machinery industry that speaks French and English.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French, with advanced English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales ideally in B2B selling machinery or in the construction industry
- Excellent presentation skills to market the machines to the customers face to face
- Knowledge of multichannel sales prospection
- Ability to negotiate with the customers and close the deal
- Knowledge of heavy machinery industry and suppliers in Germany
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel across southern Germany to meet clients
- In possession of a valid drivers license
- Confident & Outspoken
- Flexible & Resilient
- Extremely organized & data-driven individual
If you have an engineering background or you speak any other European language, this is highly valued by our partner and can be a big plus!
Important: This position is completely remote as the company does not have an office yet in that region. However, you need to be located in Northeast France ideally in Strasbourg or Lille to meet the clients in that region on a regular basis.
What you get in return
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- A competitive salary
- Working in a fast-paced, agile start-up environment
- Working with an ambitious, young and international team
Are you ready for a change in your career path? It's time to apply! You can also share this offer with a friend who you think is the perfect fit 🙂.