🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 50K - negotiable based on experience / year • 🚀
DE, Munich • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: freelance consulting marketplace in Europe
- Your profile: Sales or HR professional with great interpersonal skills
- Your mission: find the right candidates for your key clients and build strong relationships
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading freelance consulting marketplace in Europe. Their platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Their core mission: revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
What is this job about?
In this role as Recruitment Consultant, you will be the voice of Malt across freelancers and clients. You will use your expertise in both recruitment and freelancing to find the best talent for your clients needs and ensure a great match!
- Find the best freelancers to meet your key account clients’ needs
- Become a trusted partner for the clients
- Provide your clients with insights on the freelance market, the rates charged, skills and expectations of freelancers in the required jobs
- Work closely with the Sales team, and proactively build strong relationships with Sales and customers
- Advise your clients on writing strong briefings to attract the right professionals
- Conduct occasional qualification interviews with freelancers
- Use the algorithm in your favor to help it find and contact the best freelancers
- Advise freelancers to build a powerful profile and train them on good interviewing practices
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German (C2) and advanced level in English (C1)
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales, Account Management, Recruitment, Human Resources or related fields
- Experience working in a B2B environment with major accounts
- Interest in tech/digital
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Organized and rigorous
- Empathetic & positive attitude
Having prior experience in a startup or interest in working within a fast-paced, dynamic environment is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- Stock options
- One week of onboarding in Paris to meet the leadership team, learn about the company’s product, its business and culture
- Offices in the heart of Munich, near Odeonsplatz
- Flexible working from home
- Annual off sites - Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Séville, Agadir…
- Monthly meeting point to be updated on fresh internal news
- 30 days vacation
- Free books (business or work related)
- Karaoke nights!
Important: This position is based in Munich, Germany. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/German working permit.
Are you ready to push your career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).