Supply Chain Manager – Dutch/French
🏆 2-5 years of xp • 💰 €38k-42k / year • 🚀
FR, Nice • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: startup for fresh grocery delivery.
- Your profile: supply chain professional with passion for the food industry.
- Your mission: ensure the flawless supply between suppliers and the warehouse.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Supply Chain Manager – Dutch/French isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company specialized in creating and delivering lunch baskets with fresh and local groceries.
Their core mission: fight against food waste and help people live healthier.
What is this job about?
In this position as Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for the supply of products to the company's warehouse.
On a daily basis, you communicate with French and Dutch-speaking suppliers to ensure a great functioning of the supply chain.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of suppliers
- Define the sourcing strategy and the delivery schedule according to the product and supplier specificities
- Determine supply requirements by taking into account stocks, delivery times, and shipping costs
- Ensure that orders are passed on to suppliers correctly
- Follow up on orders and ensure that they are delivered at the right time
- Build and implement rescue plans in case there are malfunctions in the supply chain
- Pilot the performance of suppliers and help them reduce delivery non-conformances
- Define the logistics standards with the warehouse and implement them with the suppliers
- Set up the necessary tools to automate the ordering process
- Participate in the sourcing of new products and ingredients to be put in the food baskets
Who is this job made for?
Professionals in the field of supply chain, purchasing, or procurement who have a great passion for the food industry.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in Dutch, French, and English
- 2-5 years of experience in supply chain, purchasing, or procurement
- Ability to multitask, adapt and work on various subjects at the same time
- Willingness to get out of your comfort zone
- Ability to react quickly to the unexpected
- Talent to provide quick solutions to preserve the customers' experience
- Fun working with data processing and computer tools
- You like to manage the operational side
- Capability to lead projects and drive process improvement
- Good knowledge of the agriculture/food sector and capability to judge the quality of products
- Motivation to jump into a job with an intense rythme
- You have a driving licence
You know exactly what working in a startup is about and you love this environment!
- Dynamic & energetic
- Energetic & positive
- Action and results-oriented
- Resistant to frustration
- Analytical & proactive
- Entrepreneurial & problem solver
- Flexible & responsive
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Paris. And as most supplier receptions take place early in the day, it's better if you are a morning person! 😝
Are you ready to jump into a new challenge and fight against food waste? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).