Social Media Manager | French-speaking
🏆 > 3 years of xp • 💰 Based on experience / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a worldwide expert of content media.
- Your profile: a social media project manager with a passion for content creation.
- Your mission: Manage the social media strategy in France and Belgium.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an international media group company focusing on media and events of cities around the world.
Their core mission: create the best marketing strategy to promote clients' activities in the world.
What is this job about?
In this position as a Social Media Manager for the French and Belgian markets, your goal is to provide an efficient strategy and content on the different social media channels.
On a daily basis, you will oversee the content creation and make sure that the company image is well promoted.
- Develop new and innovative strategies to improve and engage the international communities
- Understand the current social media landscape
- Ensure that the company’s subsidiaries in France and Belgium are maximizing the exposure of the main events before and during the events
- Conceptualize social media and communication campaigns and strategies for official partners to build awareness of the company’s services
- Work across different departments and teams (social, editorial, public relations,...)
- Liaise the activities of different departments with the original team to provide timely information and receive approval for the ongoing activities
- Oversee workflows to make sure the agenda of the projects is up to date
- Frame the content schedules with stakeholders to deliver content on time
- Follow-up campaign results and revenue streams with different tools (KPIs, analytics tools) to project on company’s future activities
- Optimize posts for engagement search through an aligned communication strategy on all platforms for the company and its subsidiaries
- Identify potential partnership opportunities to bring visibility to a broader level
- Collaborate with the legal teams for contracts, terms and conditions purposes
- Monitor freelance creatives to projects across the region
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and advanced level of English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the following fields:
- Project Management for a newsroom, agency, or brand
- Social Media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube (Operational + strategic)
- Strong understanding of digital media trends
- Deeply creative and curious
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking
- Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
These skills are highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- A previous experience in Marketing in the events industry
- Familiarity with WordPress & Canva
What you get in return:
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance
- Health Insurance, Meal tickets and transportation card
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
And many other advantages! 😉
Important: For this position, you will need to relocate to Paris, France. As the company is not offering any sponsorship or working permit, you will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to boost your career experience in an international company? Apply now! or tell a friend about this position 🙂!