Grants and Incentives Project Manager
🏆 +5 years of xp • 💰 €35-45K / year • 🚀
PT, Lisbon • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: corporate finance company providing knowledge services to clients across all industries!
- Your profile: project management professional ready to take the next step in their career.
- Your mission: take control of customer engagement and innovate projects!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Grants and Incentives Project Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner works in the corporate finance sector. They provide knowledge services to clients across all industries and locations. Whether you are looking for guidance services with the Finance, Digital or Creative industries, our partner is here to help.
Their core mission: continue to support clients around the globe. 🚀
What is this job about?
As a Grants and Incentives Project Manager, you will be taking charge of client engagements.
On a daily basis, you will work closely with Portuguese-speaking clients and industry leaders to help support their international development. You will be responsible for managing national and international grants and incentives applications.
- Assist in the development and implementation of business development strategy, with the goal of sourcing new clients and hiring a dynamic team
- Manage applications within European and Portuguese funds
- Stay up to date with new relevant incentives & funds
- Management client engagement and projects
- Evaluate and optimise the technical and economic feasibility of projects
- Create detailed reports
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Portuguese and an advanced level in English
- Min 7 years of professional experience (financial background preferred)
- Min 5 years of experience in project management or as an independent consultant in related fields, dealing with national or international grants and incentives applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communicator
- Great time management skills
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Extremely analytical & curious
- Can work well under pressure
Important: This position is 100% remote, anywhere in Portugal. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to start a new adventure? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).