Project Manager | French-speaking (Installation)
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €40K / year • 🚀
France, Nice • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: tech company providing innovative batteries to optimise electric car transport.
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for customer satisfaction.
- Your mission: coordinate the team and ensure the smooth running of all products.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Project Manager | French-speaking (Installation) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a technology company helping to innovate mobility and transport. With their portable batteries to charge electric cars (at home or on the road), they are changing people’s lives… and the planet!
Their core mission: revolutionise mobility and grow worldwide!
What is this job about?
In this role as Project Manager, your goal is manage the team of installers and ensure the smooth running of all company products.
- Create and develop an installer network
- Ensure that the network consistently provides top quality customer service and maximises profitability on all projects
- Analyse the network to look for any improvement opportunities
- Support the Country Installation Manager to help organise and optimise all work for customers
- Attend scheduled installation meetings to discuss performance and analyse areas for improvement
- Be responsible for the delivery of every installation within Quality Assurance System standards
- Take ownership on the quality of the project and ensure that any issue is solved satisfactorily for the network, customer and company
- Join a young, innovative team who are dedicated to driving growth!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in French with fluent English
- Bachelors degree in industrial engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Project Management with technological products (telecom, energy, retail)
- Ability to create and develop an Installer Network
- Ability to work with end-users in consulting or support services
- Ability to take ownership on the quality of the projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Dynamic team player
- Great listener and communicator
- Strong analytical skills
- Organised & Goal-oriented
Having experience working in the telecom, solar or retail industry as a project manager is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Nice, France. Furthermore 20-30% of the time, you will be required to travel.
Are you ready to push your career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).