Product Marketing Manager US
🏆 Senior • 💰 €40k-80k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
- You speak English at a native level.
- You have experience in Product Marketing on the US market.
- You exactly understand what a developer’s life is about.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Product Marketing Manager US isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Futur Employer
Our partner is a cybersecurity start-up supported by first-class investors. Focusing on the US market from the very beginning, today, most of the company’s revenue comes from US clients.
Their mission: Find breaches in their clients’ public data and protect them from potential damage.
In this position as Product Marketing Manager, you are the connecting link between product, sales, and marketing.
Your challenge: Understanding the potential customer to own the messaging strategy before and the adaptation after the product launch.
Your tasks include:
- Defining the target market and understanding the potential customer
- Owning positioning and messaging documents
- Segment leads and write buyer personas
- Communicating your message to the whole team
- Creating launching plans and content
- Creating high-quality marketing content in various forms: blogs, email campaigns, product videos, white papers, social media content
- Language skills: native English OR native French with English C1-C2
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Product Marketing for a software company
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in producing high-quality marketing content
- Analytical mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of a developer's world and the industry
- Skills: Communication, basic coding, teamwork
- Big plus: Experience with B2B software and post Series A Start-ups
Get ready to join the adventure and participate in the development of this dynamic and multicultural start-up!