Product manager ⎸ German-speaking
🏆 >7 years of xp • 💰 based on experience / year • 🚀
Germany, Frankfurt • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: An expert in the supply chain industry
- Your profile: A Project Manager looking for new career challenges
- Your mission: keep track of the good management of the activities of the company
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is performing in the supply chain industry. They provide B2B services with effective solutions to satisfy their customers needs in terms of logistics.
- Do you sponsor visas? We do not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in Frankfurt, Germany
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? Yes! you can work remotely 2 days a week
Are there benefits for me? Yes! There are plenty of benefits for you,including:
- An employer contribution to the sports studio (>70% of the basic tariff)
- Monthly public transport tickets
- A company pension scheme or VWL (after probationary period)
- Organic fruits, vegetables coffee and juices at the office
- An international experience while being part of one of the largest logistics groups in Europe
Their core mission: provide the best supply chain solutions for customers.
What is this job about?
As a Project Manager, you will handle the management of the activities and you will be in charge of the Key Account Manager. On a daily basis you work in collaboration with the operations theme and the internal sales team.
- Manage activities related to solutions engineering (transport logistics and internal cost ratios)
- Continuously look over capacity of utilization and infrastructure changes (construction work, closure of hubs)
- Prepare annual planning for training path orders
- Provide business analysis and forecasts (budget preparation)
- Adjust frequency of trains based on the yearly requirements
- Guide and control the operations or it inside sales stuff in the responsible area
- Select and negotiate contract preparation for the expansion of the rock network with partners and suppliers
- Participate internally in the marketing of products (trade fairs,congresses, various media, etc.)
- Carry out customer visits and prepare presentations for suppliers or customer visits
- Keep the measures and rules in the quality manual up-to-date
- Make sure that the products are profitable and capable of utilization
- Handle the budget and turnover in the area where are you are responsible
- True that customers are satisfied
- Ensure that all safety related, ethical and codes of instruction rules of the company are respected
- Check regularly to documentation filing of all transfer documents and information
- Act as the face of the company during different events (trade fairs, congresses, etc.)
- Manage the activities for which you are responsible (Key account manager, Operations and Inside Sales team)
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: advanced level in German (C2) and proficient level of English and French (B2+)
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Sales in a logistics company
- Knowledge in forwarding logistics in general and real logistics in particular
- Knowledge of typical railway administration programs
- Strong numerical skills
- Good leadership skills
- Dynamic and flexible
- Team player
A previous experience or knowledge in these following is highly valued by our partner and could be a great plus:
- A previous experience in rail transport
- Knowledge in power BI
Important: For this position, you must be available to travel to trade shows.
Are you ready for new career challenges? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).