Personal Assistant | English + French + Portuguese-speaking
🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 €21-33K / year • 🚀
PT, Cascais • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online platform dedicated to sharing natural food products from the rainforest to your door.
- Your profile: committed professional with an interest in the sustainable, food industry.
- Your mission: manage the professioinal and personal lives of the CEOs.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Personal Assistant | English + French + Portuguese-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an online ecommerce platform committed to sharing the wonders of the rainforest all over the world.
They supply, deliver and share food products from local family farmers, with the goal of ensuring economic, social and environmental sustainability.
Their core mission: sustainably share the benefits of rainforest food products on a global scale.
What is this job about?
In this role as Personal Assistant, your goal is to support the CEO in all logistics and administrative needs.
On a daily basis, you will manage the CEO’s agenda, schedule and business trips. You are responsible for acting as the CEO’s contact person, and will make sure their professional and personal life is in order.
- Manage the private and professional agenda of the CEOs
- Manage schedules, organising meetings and appointments
- Organise personal commitments (housekeeping, pets, plants, car…) for the CEOs
- Organise events and conferences
- Organise private and corporate trips
- Remind managers and executives or important tasks/deadlines
- Prepare and create reports, presentations and correspondence
- Manage databases and filing systems
- Liaison with staff, suppliers and clients
- Conduct research on behalf of the CEO
- Set up the office
- Take care of the company’s dog… a Golden Retriever!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in English, French and Portuguese
- Has a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a Personal Assistant
- Minimum 1 year managing executive agendas
- Experience managing the personal commitments of executives
- Experience organising events
- Experience managing suppliers
- Strong digital skills (Excel, Word…)
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic communicator and listener
- Deeply analytical & detail-oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Solution-oriented and results-driven
- Very organised
Important: This position is located in Cascais, Portugal. Furthermore, you need to be in possession of a valid driver's license… as up to 30% of the time, you will be required to travel.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).