Payroll Specialist | Dutch + French-speaking
🏆 1+ year of xp • 💰 €25-35K / year • 🚀
BE, The Netherlands, Belguim or France (Remote) • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: retail company selling textile clothes.
- Your profile: junior HR professional with a passion for organisation.
- Your mission: manage all payroll administration within the company.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Payroll Specialist | Dutch + French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a retail company specialising in clothes. With their online shop and retail stores around Europe, they are putting their original stamp on the fashion industry!
Their core mission: grow internationally!
What is this job about?
In this position as Payroll Specialist, your goal is to manage all payroll administration within the company.
- Input salary changes into the HR system
- Double check calculated salaries prior to payments every month
- Maintain effective and efficient communication with (via email and phone):
- HR and Financial administrators
- Healthcare and pension insurers
- Government agencies
- HR system suppliers
- Payroll partners
- Ensure that all documentation is in line with national legislation and regulations (labour & tax law)
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Dutch and French (if you are located in France, proficiency in English is required)
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in HR Payroll systems
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Belgian legislation and regulations
- Ability to conduct payroll activities independently
- Ability to manage HR system suppliers & payroll partners
- Dynamic communicator
- Individual who can take initiative
- Cheerful & energetic
- Deeply organised & goal-oriented
- Autonomous & proactive
- Team player
If you have experience working with Luxembourg legislation and regulations as well as HR administration experience, this is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position you can work remotely from Belgium, The Netherlands OR France.
What you get in return
- The possibility to grow within the company
- 24 days of holiday + 12 ATV days
- Flexible working hours & Flexible work from home policy
- Travel allowance
- Great pension scheme
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to kickstart your career and try something new? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).