🏆 5+ years of xp • 💰 negotiable / year • 🚀
ES, Paris or other European Offices • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: computer software company providing an all-in-one app to improve internal communications.
- Your profile: experienced partnerships professional with a passion for SaaS and growth!
- Your mission: implement strategy and grow the partnership pipeline.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Partnership Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a computer software company selling an innovative app that aids company communications. Providing real-time information, their software permits companies to utilise their workspaces more efficiently, enabling them to make better business decisions.
Their core mission: to make daily business life more efficient and better informed.
What is this job about?
In this position as Partnership Manager, your main goal is to recruit and onboard new partners to the company, helping maximise the client portfolio!
On a daily basis, you will implement partnership strategy and prospect new partners.
- Define and implement a strategy for partnership management
- Build a partner pipeline through lead generation, identifying and qualifying high potential partners
- Contact, sell, negotiate and sign new partnerships for the company
- Onboard new partners with innovative trainings, teaching them how to sell and collaborate with the enterprise (lead sharing, commissions calculations, payments…)
- Maintain and nurture relationships with partners, engaging with them regularly
- Ensure that these partnerships bring value for the company
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and report to the Global Sales Manager
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Partnerships within the SaaS industry
- Previous experience integrating tools with partners
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of the real estate and HR industry
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with partners
- Ability to understand partner’s strategic goals
- Has a network in commercial real estate OR HR
- Strong interest in technology
- Ability to cope in a fast, challenging work environment!
- Great communicator & confident individual
- Deeply analytical
- Goal-oriented who is driven to solve problems
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Strategic mindset
- Autonomous & proactive
Having a network within the HR Tech or Property Tech world is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
On top of this, if you speak French fluently… you’re the perfect candidate!
Lastly, this is a Contrat Cadre.
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Paris, France. However if this is not possible, the company has other offices in Europe (Munich, London and Madrid).
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to push partnerships to the max? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).